You have probably tried many things with minimal to no help and you still have the odor, itching, and discharge. Luckily, there is hope. Balance Complex will solve both of those problems for you almost immediately from the first capsule!
For years over 650,000 women have trusted Balance Complex to keep their body's pH balanced and their feminine issues disappear.
Even 700 of these women have loved the product SO much that they have left their reviews detailing their experience on Amazon.com (the world's largest marketplace) for Balance Complex.
These reviews are directly from Amazon, so you can go to Amazon.com and check the authenticity of them.
- Oregano Leaf Extract: Rich in a number of naturally-occurring compounds including the biocides Thymol and Carvacrol, Oregano Leaf Extract may be beneficial in slowing the growth of yeast cells.
- Magnesium Caprylate: A potent form of Caprylic Acid which occurs naturally in foods such as coconuts and works in the body to target Candida without having any adverse effects on beneficial organisms. Caprylic Acid is thought to play a role in the elimination of yeast by breaking down the membrane of the yeast cells including those deeply embedded in mucosal membranes.
- Wormwood Leaf Powder: Artemisia absinthium is an ornamental plant which earned the name Wormwood for its actions on parasites in the body. While serving as a digestive tonic for humans, Wormwood is considered to be a potent adversary to unwanted organisms in the body such as Candida.
- Cellulase and Protease: These enzymes are effective against Candida by their actions of eating the cell wall of the Candida cell as well as its protein nucleus. This approach to addressing Candida causes no unpleasant reaction by the body as the Candida cells die off.
- Reishi Mushroom: This species of mushroom is thought to effective in supporting the immune system as well as providing benefits by its actions against Candida.
- L. Acidophilus: This very popular probiotic strain is included to help increase and maintain healthy bacteria levels in the intestinal tract especially following the use of antibiotics. Diminished healthy bacteria levels can lead to an increase in the levels of Candida and other unwanted organisms.
- Aloe Vera: This remarkable plant is renowned for its many health benefits and is included here for its action in lowering pH levels. Candida needs a more acidic environment to thrive.
- Black Walnut: This ingredient may be one of the most effective approaches in terms of Candida levels. The tannins which are naturally-occurring make it a formidable opponent to yeast as well as parasites.
- Anise Seed: Another natural approach to Candida levels and is thought to be effective due to the naturally-occurring antioxidant flavonoids found in this ingredient.
- Arabinogalactan: This starch-like chemical is found in a number of plants and occurs in high concentration in Larch treesone of the most common sources used for supplements. It may be beneficial in helping to increase the levels of healthy intestinal flora as well as the immune system.